Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Let me tell you... I love Dark Meat. Both at xmas and on my stereo. I love them, for many reasons... but mostly I love them for the simple fact that I love time travel.

Now, I've never actually traveled through time and space... wait, yes I have... space, not time... no, I don't know what you're talking about.

At any rate, you neeeeed to listen to this shit, man. Do it. It'll put you in the center of a hippy war protest... or maybe a rally for civil rights... or Woodstock '69. Wherever your Delorean may take you, it'll have been well worth the trip. Mine just spit me out into the middle of an evangelical movement. The start of something long and winded. Damn charismatics.

Get 'em at Sound n Vision. MARCH 25th @ CELLAR DOOR!!! Show starts @ 9:30 p.m.


-----



<3

(0) Comments