Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Deport Me To The Fiery Deeps

12:28 PM 0 peeps

The Devil Makes Three is one if those "if you've heard 'em you love 'em" type bands. Half the time I mention this band, I get a "Who?" or I end up starting a never ending conversation. DM3 sounds like an awesome bluegrass record you would pick up at secondhand shop...can you get any more badass than that?

The live shows are definitely a site to be seen. My first live Devil Makes Three show left me wanting more even after an hour and a half set. I realized that there style of music was what was missing from my life. How the hell was punky bluegrass something that had slipped under my radar?

Since their first visit to Fresno, The Devil Makes Three has grown a local fan base that has grown due to their live presence and word of mouth. The Devil Makes Three will be making a stop at Audie's Olympics (formerly Club Fred) on March 12th. This tour will take them all over the West Coast (including a stop at the much talked about SXSW festival.) 

Joining DM3 at Audie's will be Cosmic Hayride (of Sanger) and Gardening Not Architecture. This is sure to be one interesting show with this eclectic line up. Get on the bandwagon before everyone else beats you too it. This is going to be one killer show. 

So remember:


9pm
March 12th @ Audie's Olympic
1426 N. Van Ness
Fresno, CA

----

(0) Comments