Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

No Fuckin Around...

1:54 PM 1 peeps

That's right... and no autotune, either. Oh, wait... autotune is alright?

Right now, I'm totally ok with that. Because Rafter Roberts just got into my pants and left a big sweaty mess, behind. It's like the first time I heard Hot Chip, but without the hype. Nobody called me up or came back from Coachella, ordering me to love him or else... I just heard this song and had to laugh. With all the ridiculous trends currently emerging in the mainstream, it's completely refreshing to find an artist who sees these things and just... gets it. He gets that there are certain things that any self-respecting indie rocker just shouldn't do. He gets it... but he doesn't care. Think what you like, autotune is fucking hilarious... and Rafter knows it. And so do I.

How do I know I know? Because Sound n Vision says so. These days, they're filling the valley up with so much good noise that it's hard not to notice. For those of you who haven't, please take a trip to their myspace and check out the calendar. Also, bookmark this page, as we'll be delivering all the news we possibly can, on nearly every decent artist that happens to wander through these woods.

FRIDAY, MAR 13th @ CELLAR DOOR, in VISALIA!!!
Show starts @ 9:30 p.m. Don't miss it!

Also... Check out his bio, on Asthmatic Kitty. It's enlightening. While he's got about 10 tracks that you can download, directly from the sidebar, I just had to post one more. It's beyond great.

mp3:

<3


1 Comment

  1. Seaplanes On March 4, 2009 at 10:15 AM

    Reminds me of Black Moth Super Rainbow but a lot more fun and poppy. I definitely am one person who absolutely hates auto-tune but for this stuff I can deal with it.