Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I can make it make sense...

3:13 PM 0 peeps

Rebels of the frontier, defenders of the real!

Alright, it's been a few days... won't happen again, I swear.

So, gang... what are you psyched about? I'll tell you what I'm psyched about. I'm psyched about Marnie Stern. Super psyched. This girl is a ball of fire, man. And her excitement is majorly contagious. I don't think majorly is a word but, dammit, I'm excited. Should I just make up a word, then? I should, shouldn't I? Hmmm... lemme think.

Ok, got it.

Franticulous! Franticulous? I dunno... maybe not. But she's definitely full of it and I'll just have to keep listening until it all makes sense, I guess. What's her deal? Where is she going, with all this? Am I just supposed to jump around and make noise, with her? Is that enough, or is there more to it?

Whatever the case may be, I'm having fun, so let's leave it at that. You'll have fun, too... if you check out this song and then check out her show, in two weeks. The cover's only $5! We'll get psyched out of our minds, together!


mp3:

<3

(0) Comments